October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and there are many brands that are giving back through their beauty products and fashion. It’s even more important this year for me to support Breast Cancer awareness because one of my best friends battled breast cancer this year and won her battle. However she still suffers from some of the effects of her treatment. So, if I can give a small donation through shopping I’m all for it. I’m also taking part in a Zumbathon in support of Breast Cancer Awareness in a couple of weeks. Fun!
I’m sharing a few of my favorite items that support Breast Cancer research and awareness. All of these items can be found on the web or at specific retail stores. Don’t you just love those boots from Nine West? Those boots are a part of the Nine West Runway Relief program. I guess my style is a mix between girly and grunge. Will you be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness this October? Has Breast Cancer affected your life in any way?
Here are the specifics on my favs:
1. You’ll be a definite girly girl in this cutesy dress by Loft. $89.50
2. What girl can’t use a new pink blush from Bobbi Brown Cosmetics? $45
4. Clinique chubby sticks are the best, especially for a teacher on the go. $16
5. This Nine West tee is a perfect to relax in or for me great for dance class. $20.30 (sale)
6. Oh, I’m a girl that just loves bracelets and a pink one from Tory Burch, wowza! $95
7. Nine West grunge biker boots. I absolutely love! $149